In fact, he may be spending a good deal of time hitting the weights and sucking down whey protein. A photo of a ripped Bezos walking around the Sun Valley conference exploded on social media this weekend. The 53-year old Bezos looks one part Sylvester Stallone one part tech executive internally plotting to crush every single retailer alive. Obviously, Twitter had its fun with this one.
Hat tip Bezos' trainer.
jeff bezos doesnt get enough credit for his performance in whiplash pic.twitter.com/k9wZK8VDro— Derek Thompson (@DKThomp) July 14, 2017
i hope swole jeff bezos starts a trend of jacked tech ceos pic.twitter.com/00rxa85jaZ— ಠ_ಠ (@MikeIsaac) July 14, 2017
<clears throat> ahem. Jeff Bezos is our new Chuck Norris 1/ pic.twitter.com/U8y67VAIv1— erin mccann (@mccanner) July 14, 2017
Don't miss these stories on TheStreet:
- Walmart Is Going to Kick Amazon's Teeth In, so Don't Be Surprised When It Happens
- Tesla Reveals Huge Service Plan So It Could Handle 500,000 Model 3 Cars on the Road
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk Basically Just Confirmed His Car Company's Stock Is Worth Too Much
- For Now, GE Remains a Dog of the Dow; Dimon Makes J.P. Proud - ICYMI Friday
- Ex-Amazon Exec Explains What Bezos Could Do With Whole Foods -- and Other Deals That Might Happen