- Directors, Officers and Entity Liability - Claims against everyday management and business decisions by directors and officers of an organization;
- Employment Practices Liability - Costly employment-related lawsuits such as wrongful termination or discrimination;
- Fiduciary Liability - Losses from claims alleging breach of fiduciary duty;
- Fidelity/Crime - Losses incurred as a result of fraudulent acts or theft by employees and more; and
- Kidnap & Ransom/Extortion in the U.S. and abroad.
- Crisis management public relations reimbursement;
- Workplace violence expense;
- Increased wage and hour claim defense coverage; and
- Expense coverage for cyber breaches.
Some of the statements in this release may be considered forward-looking statements as defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. We caution investors that these forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance, and actual results may differ materially. Investors should consider the important risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ. These important risks and uncertainties include those discussed in our 2016 Annual Report on Form 10-K, subsequent Quarterly Reports on Forms 10-Q, and the other filings we make with the Securities and Exchange Commission. We assume no obligation to update this release, which speaks as of the date issued.From time to time, The Hartford may use its website to disseminate material company information. Financial and other important information regarding The Hartford is routinely accessible through and posted on our website at https://ir.thehartford.com. In addition, you may automatically receive email alerts and other information about The Hartford when you enroll your email address by visiting the "Email Alerts" section at https://ir.thehartford.com. *Hartford Financial Products (HFP) is an underwriting unit of The Hartford specializing in management liability insurance.