From fancy faucets to chic chandeliers, the five finalists in the Cintas Canada's Best Restroom contest have it all! Hosted by Cintas Canada, Ltd., the contest highlights public washrooms with dazzling design features and squeaky-clean stalls. The public is invited to vote for their favourite washroom at www.bestrestroom.com/canada, now through Sept. 8. "We're proud to showcase this year's finalists who recognize the significant role clean and unique washrooms play in a positive customer experience," said Candice Raynsford, Assistant Marketing Manager, Cintas Canada Ltd. "We encourage the public to support their favourite finalist as we get Ready ® to crown a victor." The 2017 finalists for the Cintas Canada's Best Restroom contest include:
- Bayview Shopping Centre - Toronto, OntarioBayview Shopping Centre guests are welcomed with chic chandeliers at the restroom entrance. Its washrooms feature fully enclosed stalls, each with its own touch free toilet, faucet and hand dryer. There is a nursing room equipped with a changing station and sink, as well as two cushioned chairs. The washrooms also include stylish sconces on both sides of its classy hand washing basins.
- Dorinku Restaurant - Edmonton, AlbertaInspired by Tokyo Street Culture, this Japanese pub welcomes its guests with original Japanese dishes and a unique atmosphere. Anime figurines are encased in the walls leading to the washrooms, where patrons are surrounded by a serene décor. The warm wood grains of the vanity and walls are balanced with modern, bold coloured, soap and paper towel dispensers. Taking hygiene to the next level, Dorinku offers patrons options like complimentary mouthwash, bidet style toilets and touchless faucets.
- New City Gas Night Club - Montreal, QuébecThe washrooms at New City Gas reflect the trendy atmosphere of one of Montreal's hottest venues. The washrooms resemble a Turkish bath with a communal water fountain to wash your hands. Decorative mosaic tiles line the walls while colourful LED lights illuminate the industrial space.
- Renaissance Hotel - Montreal, QuébecThe five individual bathrooms at the lobby level of the new Renaissance Montreal Downtown have a personality of their own. No matter which one guests choose, they will experience something unique and different. The designs are meant to provoke and intrigue guests, whether they walk into a world from Alice in Wonderland or enter a washroom with glitzy copper piping.
- Spring Grill House Restaurant - Hamilton, OntarioThe spotless and stylish washrooms at Spring Grill House feature sleek, grey wall and floor tiles. Beautiful lace leaf flowers adorn individual marble water basins that sit in between modern, backlit wall artwork. The washrooms also include modern toilets and urinals, which are separated by dark panels.
Cast your vote and check out past winners at www.bestrestroom.com/canada/.For contest updates, fun facts and bathroom trivia, "Like" Canada's Best Restroom on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/CanadasBestRestroom. For more information about the Canada's Best Restroom contest, contact Christina Alvarez at email@example.com . About Cintas Canada, Ltd. Cintas Canada Ltd, with headquarters in Mississauga, Ontario is a subsidiary of Cintas Corporation. Cintas helps more than 55,000 Canadian businesses of all types and sizes get Ready™ to open their doors with confidence every day by providing a wide range of products and services that enhance our customers' image and help keep their facilities and employees clean, safe and looking their best. With products and services including uniforms, floor care, restroom supplies, first aid and safety products, Cintas helps customers get Ready for the Workday®. Cintas is a publicly held company traded over the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol CTAS and is a component of the Standard & Poor's 500 Index.