- Promoting physical activity, healthy nutrition and weight management
- Offering a medical incentive program to reduce an employee's health plan contribution costs following completion of health and wellness activities
- Providing health insurance options that include detection of cancer at its earliest stages, participation in cancer clinical trials and access to quality care
- Supporting the needs of cancer survivors in the workplace
- Prohibiting tobacco use and supporting cessation efforts
This release contains "forward-looking" statements regarding future results and events. For this purpose, any statements contained herein that are not statements of historical fact may be deemed forward-looking statements. Without limiting the foregoing, the words "believes," "anticipates," "plans," "expects," "intends," "appears," "estimates," "projects," "will," "would," "could," "should," "targets," and similar expressions are also intended to identify forward-looking statements. The forward-looking statements in this release involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Such factors and others are discussed in the section entitled "Risk Factors" of the Company's most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K and subsequent quarterly reports on Form 10-Q filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, which "Risk Factors" discussion is incorporated by reference in this press release. The Company specifically disclaims any obligation to update these forward-looking statements in the future. These forward-looking statements should not be relied upon as representing the Company's estimates or views as of any date subsequent to the date of this press release.