July marks the start of a second half that's full of both promise and possible problems, from North Korea to potential Fed hikes to a possible Tesla (TSLA) crash to Apple's (AAPL) big iPhone 8 launch.
Click below to watch a replay of our monthly Trading Strategies roundtable, where TheStreet's Scott Gamm asked four of our top columnists how they plan to play the markets in 2017's back half.
- TheStreet's Buster Coen, Amazon Is One of 19 Stocks To Own Because It Could Explode Higher Within Six Months
- Fisher Investments' William Glaser, Look Beyond America's Borders in the Second Half
- Video anchor Scott Gamm, This Is Your Investing Playbook for 2017's Second Half
- Real Money Pro columnist Bret Jensen, Why I Hate the FAANGs (but Like Banks and Biotech) for 2017's Second Half
- Stocks columnist Stephen "Sarge" Guilfoyle, Disney, Nvidia, Wal-Mart and 12 Other Stocks I Like for 2017's Second
- Fixed-income expert Peter Tchir, 10 Investments I Like for a Risk-Filled Second Half
- Gold columnist David Yoe Williams, These 3 Majors Areas of Concern Should Frighten Stock Market Bulls
- Foreign-exchange columnist Douglas Borthwick, Why the U.S. Dollar Will Only Drop More in 2017's Second Half
- Staff reporter Anders Keitz, Stocks Could Rise 'Substantially' in Coming Months, Nobel-Winning Economist Robert Shiller Says
Visit here for the latest business headlines.