- Competitive interest rates on CDs, IRA CDs, savings and money market accounts
- Cashback Checking with no monthly fees or monthly balance requirements.
- Savings accounts with no monthly balance requirements and no monthly fees for maintenance
- A mobile app that lets customers easily access their account information on the go, make transactions and find nearby ATMs that don't charge fees
- 24/7 customer service from 100% U.S.-based customer care representatives
- An online resource center with interactive calculators
Discover Bank ranked second-highest in customer satisfaction among nine U.S. direct banks, according to J.D. Power's first Direct Retail Banking Satisfaction Study SM released today. Discover Bank received 869 points out of a possible 1,000 making it one of only three direct banks to top the industry average for overall satisfaction. "People are discovering the ease and security of non-traditional branch banking every day with Discover Bank," said Carlos Minetti, president of consumer banking for Discover. "To be recognized so highly by our own customers in the first direct banking satisfaction survey by J.D. Power is a testament to Discover's commitment to providing the best possible experience and service." The J.D. Power 2017 Direct Retail Banking Satisfaction Study SM collected feedback in April from 2,629 respondents who had a checking account with one of the profiled banks and had completed a transaction in the past 3 months. The main survey factors were Channel Activities, Products and Fees, Communication, New Account Opening and Problem Resolution. Discover Bank features: