- Unified Cache and Streaming - Highly efficient delivery to RTSP QAM Set-Top Boxes and IP Devices leveraging Adaptive Bitrate (ABR) formats
- Edge and Intermediate Cache - Maximize network efficiency and optimize the end-user experience with support for multiple caching scenarios
- Hardware-assisted HTTPS - Support content encryption requirements without losing streaming density
- Sophisticated Request Routing Technology - Efficiently direct stream requests to the optimal caching server to maximize the viewer experience
- Flexible Software Deployment - Deploy Laguna as a bundled hardware appliance, virtual machine or container-based package
About ConcurrentConcurrent (NASDAQ:CCUR) is a global software and solutions company that develops advanced applications focused on storing, protecting, transforming, and delivering high value media assets. We serve industries and customers that demand uncompromising performance, reliability and flexibility to gain a competitive edge, drive meaningful growth and confidently deliver best-in-class solutions that enrich the lives of millions of people around the world every day. Offices are located in North America, Europe and Asia. Visit www.concurrent.com for further information and follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/Concurrent_CCUR.Safe Harbor Certain statements made or incorporated by reference in this release may constitute "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the federal securities laws. Statements regarding future events and developments and the company's future performance, including, but not limited to, management's expectations, beliefs, plans, estimates, or projections relating to the future, are forward-looking statements within the meaning of these laws. All forward-looking statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual events to differ materially from those projected. Important risk factors include, but are not limited to, our ability to reinvest the net proceeds from the sale of our Real-Time segment in a manner that we believe will generate an adequate return to our remaining business and the risk factors discussed in Concurrent's Form 10-K filed August 30, 2016 with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"), and in subsequent filings of periodic reports with the SEC. The risk factors discussed in the Form 10-K and subsequently filed periodic reports under the heading "Risk Factors" are specifically incorporated by reference in this press release. Forward-looking statements are based on current expectations and speak only as of the date of such statements. Concurrent undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statement, whether as a result of future events, new information, or otherwise. All Concurrent product names and its logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Concurrent while all other product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
For more information, contact:Media Relations:Christa Camiolo(678) firstname.lastname@example.orgInvestor Relations:Doug Sherk (415) email@example.comTodd Kehrli (310) firstname.lastname@example.org