Wall Street continues to be obsessed with Tesla (TSLA) .
Tesla shares were upgraded to buy from hold this week by Berenberg, citing the company's "disruptive potential" in the auto industry. The company could have a "near monopolistic" opportunity to gain market share and out-perform rivals, Berenberg writes.
The firm sees Tesla shares surging about 30%.
To be sure, notes like this one have become the norm.
Consumer Edge Research recently upgraded its price target on Tesla's stock to what was then a Wall Street high estimate of $385 in anticipation of the Model 3's release on July 1. The company says it will deliver 5,000 vehicles every week by the end of the year and 10,000 next year.
Tesla's shares fell 0.5% to $369.68 by Monday's close.
Visit here for the latest business headlines.
Editor's Pick: Originally published Jun. 13.
Read More Trending Articles:
- Tesla Could Explode to Record Highs As Company Reportedly Comes Closer to Making Cars In China
- Costco Sees an Extremely Damaging Flush In Aftermath of Amazon's Big Whole Foods Deal
- Intel Just Got Smoked By AMD In the Race to Unleash a Super Chip
- These Stock Winners Refuse to Die: Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap (Monday 6/19/17)
- McDonald's Joins 5 Other Mega Brands In Ditching the Olympics