- The latest release of CA's market-leading Project & Portfolio solution ( CA PPM) gives greater insights into current and future resource planning as well as increased functionality for team collaboration.
- New features for teams in CA Agile Central that ensure team work is clearly aligned to company objectives to allow employees to see how they contribute to top line growth.
- And additional integrations across CA's vast product portfolio that allow organizations to leverage the funding, investment and planning capabilities of CA PPM with visibility into what is being delivered via CA Agile Central, so that companies can make better, fact-based decisions.
"Success in today's fast-paced and quickly changing market requires empowered teams that can easily align their work with overall business strategy. For success at scale, the solutions and tools teams use need to be intuitive, flexible and powerful - and need to support modern ways of working, not slow them down," said Angela Tucci, general manager, Agile Management, CA Technologies. "To help companies adapt and win, CA's Agile Management solutions give business stakeholders clear visibility into the execution and delivery of business plans and financial investments, while also supporting the practices used by today's teams."Identify, Define and Prioritize the Most Important Work with Agile + PPM Driving increased visibility into strategic business decisions and work in process, CA PPM has expanded integrations with CA Agile Central to offer customers a 360 degree view of all work being delivered from agile and traditional teams across the enterprise. These new integrations enable:
- Unified Portfolio Funding Approval: Integrate all work into a unified funding portfolio. Gain visibility into spend on all activities across traditional and agile teams.
- Flexible Backlog Management: Maintain feature backlog in Agile for internal teams or in PPM for customer scope controlled contracts.
- Unified People Planning: Add new team members from CA Agile Central to the project staffing to provide enterprise visibility into all work.
- Simplified Cost Management: Single time management solution for Agile Central and CA PPM. Combined with a unique time template for finance to classify work without burdening teams with complex rules or audit requirements.
CA's Agile Management solutions are being shown at the Gartner PPM & IT Governance Summit 2017, June 5-7 in Orlando, Florida and June 12-13 in London, England. For more information on CA Agile Management solutions, visit: http://www.ca.com/us/why-ca/agile-management.html or visit CA at Booth #30 in Orlando, and Booth #P2 in London.Additional Links: BLOG: The New CA PPM: Convenient, Collaborative and PowerfulDATA SHEET: Integrated Solution Overview: CA PPM and CA Agile CentralPRODUCT TOUR: CA Agile Central Product Tour *Gartner, Inc., "Magic Quadrant for Project Portfolio Management, Worldwide," Daniel B. Stang, Matt Light, Teresa Jones, May 25, 2017. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. About CA Technologies CA Technologies (NASDAQ:CA) creates software that fuels transformation for companies and enables them to seize the opportunities of the application economy. Software is at the heart of every business in every industry. From planning, to development, to management and security, CA is working with companies worldwide to change the way we live, transact, and communicate - across mobile, private and public cloud, distributed and mainframe environments. Learn more at www.ca.com. Follow CA Technologies Twitter Social Media Page Press Releases Blogs Legal Notices Copyright © 2017 CA, Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks, trade names, service marks, and logos referenced herein belong to their respective companies.