CHICAGO - More bad news for CytRx (CYTR) at the American Society of Clinical Oncology annual meeting.
Results from the phase III study of CytRx's aldoxorubicin in front-line sarcoma patients were presented on Friday. The company had previously acknowledged aldoxorubicin's failure to significantly prolong progression-free survival, the study's primary endpoint.
But what about survival? Maybe aldoxorubicin is helping sarcoma patients live longer?
No, it is not.
Read More Trending Articles:
- 'I Am Positioned Aggressively for a Stock Market Correction,' Says Doug Kass
- AMD's Stock Suddenly Spikes and It's All Because of a 160% Surge in Bitcoin
- Tesla Has Something 'Awesome' Coming That Could Send Its Stock to Even Higher Records
- Here's Why the Stock Market Is About to Plunge Nearly 10%, Even With Amazon and Alphabet at Records
- Here's Why FANG Stocks Are Going to Explode