3. -- Apple (AAPL) shares were rising slightly in premarket trading on Tuesday, a day after the tech giant unveiled its new HomePod assistant and an analyst said the company's drive into services revenue could weaken its ability to raise iPhone prices over the longer term.
Broadcom has teamed up with U.S. buyout firm Silver Lake in its bid for the chip business, sources told Reuters previously.
5. -- Roche (RHHBY) shares fell the most in more than two years Tuesday after data that indicated a new form of breast cancer treatment by the Swiss drugmaker, which combined an older drug with a recently developed one, had only a limited impact on patients.
Read More Trending Articles:
- 'I Am Positioned Aggressively for a Stock Market Correction,' Says Doug Kass
- Almost Everyone Has Given Up on Ford, but This Chart Says a Surprising Reversal In Its Stock Is Near
- How to Use Technical Analysis to Make Money: Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap (Monday 6/5/17)
- Here's Why There Is a Sea of Red Across Global Stock Markets Tuesday
- One New Chart from Goldman Sachs Should Make You Question the Entire Bull Market in Stocks