The firm set a price target of $52 on the tire manufacture stock, up from its previous price target of $24.
Morgan Stanley believes that the revolution in mobility could be a driver of growth for miles traveled to two times the historic levels. This would support tire volumes and pricing. In the long term the firm sees Goodyear possibly becoming a transport services firm with less cyclical revenue.
Retail's downturn giving you the blues? Jim Cramer has a list of retailers that are currently oversold, giving investors a leg up one of the market's most volatile sectors.
Click here for the latest business headlines.
Editor's Pick: Originally published June 1.
Read More Trending Articles:
- 'APHINITY' Study Spells Trouble for Roche, Another Win for Puma Bio
- 'I Am Positioned Aggressively for a Stock Market Correction,' Says Doug Kass
- Missing Patients Cloud View of Incyte's IDO Drug Lung Cancer Study
- 11 Countries to Visit With Caution
- Bluebird, Celgene CAR-T Keeps Multiple Myeloma Patients Relapse Free