Internet services provider Web.com (WEB shares were up more than 6% on early Friday afternoon following a Reuters report that the company was in buyout talks with private equity firms.
Web.com is reportedly engaged in early-stage talks in response to multiple leveraged buyout approaches. The company has a market cap of $1.1 billion and generated $710.5 million in revenue in 2016 after reporting revenue of $543.5 million in 2015.
Comcast (CMCSA - Get Report) and Alphabet (GOOGL - Get Report) are just some of the tech names in Jim Cramer's Action Alerts PLUS portfolio. Get his insights on the biggest names in tech here.
Read More Trending Articles:
- Why Alibaba's Founder Jack Ma Thinks You Will Eventually Only Work Four Hours a Day
- Now We Have an Idea When the iPhone 8 Will Launch, Thanks to Vacationing Apple Employees
- When Investors Get It Wrong: Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap (Thursday 5/25/17)
- Blockchain Startup Catches Eye of Intel, Big Banks
- Costco Could Be Making a Fatal Error That Will Cause It Big Problems in the Future