- W. Glenn Hogan - Chairman of Porter Bancorp, Inc. and CEO of Hogan Real Estate, a full service commercial real estate development company headquartered in Louisville, KY
- Michael T. Levy - President of Muirfield Insurance LLC of Kentucky, a Lexington, KY based insurance brokerage firm
- James M. Parsons - Chief Financial Officer of Ball Homes, LLC, a residential real estate development firm headquartered in Lexington, KY
- Bradford T. Ray - Retired Chairman and CEO of Steel Technologies, Inc., a steel processor
- Dr. Edmond J. Seifried - Principal Seifried & Brew LLC, a community bank education center in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, and Professor Emeritus at Lafayette College in Easton, Pennsylvania
- John T. Taylor - President and CEO of Porter Bancorp, and President and CEO of PBI Bank
- W. Kirk Wycoff - Managing Member of Patriot Financial Partners, L.P., a private equity fund focused on investing in community banks, thrifts and other financial service related companies
Forward-Looking StatementsStatements in this press release relating to Porter Bancorp's plans, objectives, expectations or future performance are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The words "believe," "may," "should," "anticipate," "estimate," "expect," "intend," "objective," "possible," "seek," "plan," "strive" or similar words, or negatives of these words, identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are based on management's current expectations. Porter Bancorp's actual results in future periods may differ materially from those indicated by forward-looking statements due to various risks and uncertainties, including our ability to reduce our level of higher risk loans such as commercial real estate and real estate development loans, reduce our level of non-performing loans and other real estate owned, and increase net interest income in a low interest rate environment, as well as our need to increase capital. These and other risks and uncertainties are described in greater detail under "Risk Factors" in the Company's Form 10-K and subsequent periodic reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The forward-looking statements in this press release are made as of the date of the release and Porter Bancorp does not assume any responsibility to update these statements.