Biden implored lawmakers on Capitol Hill to start working together, adding that the level of partisanship and rancor among parties has increased significantly in recent years and has become unhealthy. "It's gotten so personal but it's going to come back because you can't govern this country no matter who you are without generating a consensus," Biden said. "It is impossible. The public is sick of it."
Read More Top News on TheStreet:
- Why Dying Sears Has Lost Nearly $300 Million in Value Inside of Nine Days
- Going for the Growth: Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap (Thursday 5/18/17)
- 5 Things You Must Know Before the Market Opens Friday
- Market Recon: Household Debt Jumps, but How Scary Is It?
- BILL ACKMAN: The Department Store Is Dead
Over on Real Money Jim Cramer give advice to investors looking at how to play the Trump Trade. Get his insights or analysis with a free trial subscription to Real Money.