Hasbro (HAS) said today that its board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of 57 cents per common share.
The dividend is payable on August 15 to shareholders of record at the close of business on August 1.
Last week, TheStreet's Stephen Guilfoyle wrote that he was bullish on Hasbro.
"I love its products, love its approach to a family-subscription game offer and love the tie-ins with Disney (DIS) . I'll buy a portion of my intended long for this name the next time HAS sells off hard, and then see which way the wind blows," he wrote.
Shares of Hasbro were lower during mid-morning trading on Thursday.
Retail's downturn giving you the blues? Jim Cramer has a list of retailers that are currently oversold, giving investors a leg up one of the market's most volatile sectors.
Read more of TheStreet's top stories:
- If Apple, Facebook and Netflix Keep Diving, the Ugly Trump Stock Market Correction Could Be a Thing
- Alibaba Stock Slumps on Quarterly Earnings Despite Big Jump in Revenue
- Jim Cramer Discusses Cisco, Walmart, Alibaba, Ascena Retail and Foot Locker
- Look How Walmart Just Schooled Everyone Else in Retail -- Jim Cramer Weighs In
- Why President Pence Would Be a Nightmare for Tesla and Elon Musk
- Former Fox News Chief Roger Ailes Is Dead at 77