- Enterprise-wide insights that export mainframe security incidents to Splunk for a single-pane-of-glass view of risks, enabling security and audit professionals to better manage security end to end in an enterprise.
- Support for data-in-motion that helps prevent loss of sensitive data on the mainframe with increased coverage of data sets to secure all core applications.
- Simplified security and compliance with new and enriched event reporting for non-mainframe experts to help triage faster.
Security and Compliance go hand-in-handMainframes transact up to 80 percent*** of enterprise data, including customer and financial data, and play a critical role as mobile and Internet-of-Things (IoT) transaction volume and velocity increase. As new regulations come into play, such as the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement and European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), these solutions eliminate the need for manual audits, by quickly isolating sensitive data, which is the first step in GDPR data privacy compliance. CA Data Content Discovery and CA Compliance Event Manager are the only data loss prevention solutions in the market that run 100 percent on and for the mainframe, and include all core mainframe applications with simpler reporting and coverage. From finding and classifying, to alerting and inspecting, these solutions provide unified enterprise security while helping to increase compliance posture across all platforms. "The next generation mainframe is set to become the transaction platform of choice for mission-essential workloads. As companies start to consider how their transactional business takes place and begin to embrace newer technologies like machine learning, artificial intelligence and blockchain, securing the mainframe and data-in-motion is going to be crucial," said Ashok Reddy, general manager, Mainframe and Workload Automation, CA Technologies. "CA's mainframe security solutions are designed to support data-in-motion and work across the security lifecycle - from access control to data protection to compliance." According to IDC, "Compliance concerns are becoming top of mind for companies and having a large influence over purchasing decisions," says Robert Ayoub, research director, Security Products, IDC. "Companies are looking for a way to harness the growing amount of data available to help address security issues." CA Data Content Discovery and CA Compliance Event Manager solutions capabilities will be exhibited at the Breach Prevention Summit 2017, May 16 & 17 in Washington D.C. For more information on CA Mainframe Security solutions, click here. CA will also be presenting a "Data Security & The Mainframe: Securing all core business applications" session at the Summit, May 16 from 3:35-4:05 p.m. Resources
- Video - Introducing CA Data Content Discovery
- Infographic - CA Data Content Discovery and CA Compliance Event Manager
- CA Data Content Discovery
- CA Compliance Event Manager