Doug Kass shares his views every day on RealMoneyPro. Click here for a real-time look at his insights and musings.
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
Originally published May 10 at 2:41 p.m. EST
* The price of crude oil rose by +$1.81. Energy Select Sector SPDR (ETF) ( XLE) , my newest Best Ideas Long, is up a beaner.
* Nvidia ( NVDA) , Coty ( COTY) , Electronic Arts ( EA) and Cabot Oil and Gas ( COG) .
* Kimberly Clark ( KMB) , the object of vague takeover rumors, continues to advance.
* The market held up well in the face of the Comey firing.
* Junk bonds were well bid despite weakness in the Treasury markets (see below).
* Bonds continue to sell off with yields near the highs of the past few months.
* Ford (F) , new low and breaking down on the chart--as it continues to move from the top left to the bottom right.