"Madden NFL 18" will launch worldwide on Friday, August 25.
This is the second straight year a member of the New England Patriots has been selected as the cover athlete.
Last year, New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski appeared on the cover.
However, being named the cover athlete of the "Madden NFL" video game series brings with it what many have called the "Madden Curse" in which the cover athlete is susceptible to injury.
But, Brady isn't worried.
"The 'Madden NFL 18' cover is a great honor for me," Brady said. "Especially since I have been playing the game since growing up next to EA headquarters in the Bay Area. I'm not one to believe in curses, so I'm ready to take the challenge head on like always."
Don't miss these trending stories on TheStreet:
- Trump Won't Like What General Electric Is Doing to Its Workers, but Investors Should Be Thrilled
- Apple iPhone Will Cost $1,000, Goldman Says
- GE Likely to do Something Soon That it Hasn't Done Since the Depth of the Financial Crisis-Analyst
- Sears Stock Is Still Crashing After Its CEO Goes on a Bizarre Rant Against the Media
- Market Recon: The Deal With China Has the Potential to Be a Breakthrough
- J.C. Penney's Stock Is Getting Crushed - Here's What Went Down