External members of the Coupa EAB, listed below, cover the financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, banking, technology, non-profit, retail and hospitality industries.
- Chris Barker, Senior Director IT, Capital One Financial Corporation
- Michael Benvenuto, Chief Procurement Officer, Aon Plc.
- Chris Chadwick, Director of Procurement, Caterpillar Inc.
- Todd Dooley, Former Vice President Finance, H&R Block
- Mark Dotinga, Chief Financial Officer, Lagunitas Brewing Company
- David Hearn, Advisor, CPO Advisement Services
- Qing Huang, Senior Director of Procurement, DiDi Chuxing
- Mike Jacobs, Chief Procurement Officer, Staples
- Brian Kinion, Former Chief Financial Officer, Marketo
- Jacob Gorm Larsen, Director of Digital Procurement, Maersk Group
- JR Miller, Senior Vice President Finance, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Oscar Nafarrate, Chief Information Officer, Grupo Herdez
- Ron Pachura, Vice President Digital Banking Group, Fiserv
- J. Tyson Popp, Vice President and CPO, Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals
- Andrea Sordi, Senior Director of Global Strategy, Capability and Business Services, Mondelez International Procurement
- Stacey Taylor, Senior Vice President and CPO, MGM Resorts International
- Victor Tung, Chief Information Officer - Corporate & International, BMO Financial Group
- Paul Tuxford, Head of Client Change, Transformation and Integration, Avaloq
- Bob Worrall, Senior Vice President and CIO, Juniper Networks
- Kendra Von Esh, Executive Strategic Advisor, Coupa Software
- Donna Wilczek, Vice President Strategy and Product Marketing, Coupa Software
To learn more about EAB members, click on the following link: http://www.coupa.com/leadership/advisory-board/.About Coupa Software Coupa Software (NASDAQ:COUP) is the cloud platform for business spend. We deliver "Value as a Service" by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers - small, medium and large - have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Media inquiries:Orlando De BruceCoupa SoftwareGlobal Public Relationsorlando.email@example.comO (650) 485-8629