Forget Starbucks' (SBUX) unicorn frappuccino, take a gander at the new "Dunkin Energy Punch."
This electric blue drink from Dunkin' Brands (DNKN) , which is starting to take over Instagram just like the unicorn frappe, is fruit punch spiked with one whole can of a Monster Beverage (MNST) energy drink. Yes, one whole sugary energy drink mixed in with a sugary fruit punch. It's available at select stores in the Northeast and Florida.
Nutrition information for the concoction is not available, but one could venture a few guesses. A large Dunkin' Donuts Fruit Punch Coolatta has an estimated 470 calories and 120 grams of sugar. A 16oz can of Monster has 210 calories and 54 grams of sugar (plus caffeine). Put the two together, and well, one may be feeling quite the sugar rush.
If you are a doctor, please cover your eyes while scrolling down further.
A post shared by Kevin Mansfield (@mansfieldkevin) on
A post shared by Miguel Benet (@ice585grill) on
Everytime I drink one of these, it feels like my heart wants to jump out of my chest and start a mosh pit. I'm not sure if that's supposed to happen, but I have no complaints. ������ #dunkindonuts #energypunch #monster #monsterenergy #monsterenergydrink #coolatta #dunkindonutsenergypunch #mosh #moshpits #openupthispit #howsthisforadvertisement
A post shared by Morticia Addams 13 ��⚰���������������� (@tattooed_morticia) on
- Market Recon: Jobs Day Could Turn Into a Negative Sentiment Trade
- Tesla Didn't Earn Any Money in the First Quarter, but Here Are 8 Awesome Things We Just Discovered
- A Top Puma Bio Exec Resigns Ahead of FDA Panel, Analysts Defend With Conflicting Stories
- 5 Things You Must Know Before the Market Opens Friday
- April Expected to see Rebound in Job Growth, Buffett Sells IBM Stake
- IBM Slumps In Premarket Trading After Buffett Dumps Massive Stake