- Camp Boggy Creek , $75,000 Grand Prize Winner - Sponsored by INTECH employee Patricia Flynn, Senior Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer of INTECH;
- Habitat for Humanity of Metro Denver , $40,000 1 st Runner Up - Sponsored by Janus employee Wendy Schorsch, BMP Business Analyst at Janus Capital;
- Operation Underground Railroad, $25,000 2 nd Runner Up and $10,000 Employee Choice - Sponsored by Janus employee Riley Horlacher, Director of Advisor Solutions at Janus Capital.
- Seeing is Believing, sponsored by Janus employee Richard Martin, Sr. Fund Tax Accountant, and picked by David Edinger and Jessica Oh;
- Operation Underground Railroad, sponsored by Janus employee Riley Horlacher, Director of Advisory Solutions at Janus, and picked by Amelia Earhart;
- Pat Tillman Foundation, sponsored by Janus employee Justin Steele, Director of Advisor Solutions at Janus Capital Group, and picked by Reggie Rivers and Bruce DeBoskey;
- Light the Night, sponsored by Janus employee Zach Forster, Internal Sales Consultant, and picked by Tiphani Krueger.
The winning submissions were judged by Krueger and her fellow judges — former Denver Broncos player and President of Corporate Kickoff Reggie Rivers; Jessica Oh, Anchor at Denver's NBC affiliate 9 News; Amelia Earhart, Reporter at Denver's NBC affiliate 9 News; David Edinger, City and County of Denver and philanthropic strategist Bruce DeBoskey, owner of The DeBoskey Group.About the J Tank Winners Camp Boggy Creek Camp Boggy Creek was founded in 1996 by Paul Newman and General H. Norman Schwarzkopf, with one simple premise in mind, that every child, no matter their illness, could experience the transformational spirit and friendships that go hand in hand with camp. http://www.boggycreek.org/ Habitat for Humanity Habitat for Humanity is a global nonprofit housing organization that builds strength, stability and self-reliance in partnership with people and families in need of a decent and affordable home. https://www.habitat.org/ Operation Underground Railroad Since being founded in 2013 Operation Underground Railroad has gathered the world's experts in extraction operations and in anti-child trafficking efforts to bring an end to child slavery. https://ourrescue.org/ Seeing is Believing Seeing is Believing is Standard Chartered Bank's global community investment program to tackle avoidable blindness in Asia, Africa, the Middle East and Latin America. http://seeingisbelieving.org/ Pat Tillman Foundation The Pat Tillman Foundation invests in military veterans and their spouses through academic scholarships - building a diverse community of leaders committed to service to others. http://pattillmanfoundation.org/ Light the Night Light the Night is a series of fundraising campaigns benefiting The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's (LLS) funding of research to find blood cancer cures. http://www.lightthenight.org/# Sunrise CambodiaSunrise Cambodia is a world-class charity working on the ground in Cambodia to give much-needed help to at-risk kids, struggling families and poor communities in some of the most poverty-stricken provinces of the country. http://sunrisecambodia.org.au/ About Janus Capital Group Inc. Janus Capital Group Inc. (JCG) is a global investment firm dedicated to delivering better outcomes for clients through a broad range of investment solutions, including fixed income, equity, alternative and multi-asset class strategies. It does so through a number of distinct asset management platforms, including investment teams within Janus Capital Management LLC (Janus), INTECH Investment Management LLC (INTECH), Perkins Investment Management LLC (Perkins) and Kapstream Capital Pty Limited (Kapstream), in addition to a suite of exchange-traded products. Each team brings distinct asset class expertise, perspective, style-specific experience and a disciplined approach to risk. Investment strategies are offered through open-end funds domiciled in both the U.S. and offshore, as well as through separately managed accounts, collective investment trusts and exchange-traded products. Based in Denver, JCG has offices located in 12 countries throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. The firm had complex-wide assets under management and ETN assets totaling $204.7 billion as of March 31, 2017.
Media Contact:Taylor Smith, 303-336-5031Taylor.Smith@janus.com