Development SupportDevelopers can begin prototyping immediately with the ATSAMR30-XPRO development board, a convenient USB-interfaced development board that is supported by our easy-to-use Atmel Studio 7 Software Development Kit (SDK). For additional information on development tools and support, visit: http://www.microchip.com/ATSAMR30-XPROPricing and AvailabilityThe SAM R30 SiP is available in two QFN packages to be sampled or purchased in volume production quantities.
- The ATSAMR30E18 in a QFN32 package is available for $4.11 each in 10k unit quantities
- The ATSAMR30G18 in a QFN48 package is available for $4.26 each in 10k unit quantities
- The ATSAMR30-XPRO development board is available for $65 per board
- Press graphic: www.flickr.com/photos/microchiptechnology/34121000506/
- Block diagram: www.flickr.com/photos/microchiptechnology/34121003026/
Editorial Contact:Kimberly Kulesh480-410-5750Kimberly.email@example.com Reader Inquiries:1-888-624-7435