- Real-time mileage, option and condition specific valuation adjustments
- Common problem identification, including recall notices
- Vehicle history report integration
- Offers that can be generated from TrueCar.com, the dealer's website or on the showroom floor
- Real-time valuation ranges that will adjust as the consumer makes changes to the condition and option sets of the vehicle
- Liquidity, backed by a check once the vehicle's condition is confirmed side-by-side with the dealer
- Keeping the vehicle for retail
- Listing the vehicle in an exclusive online auction of participating TrueCar Trade dealers
- Selling the vehicle to R. Hollenshead Auto Sales at the Galves-derived offer price if the auction listing does not result in a sale in 48 hours.
Dealers and consumers in select Northeast markets are expected to be the first to receive access to the consumer facing TrueCar Trade platform while the core Galves Trade Appraiser valuation engine will be available nationwide.
- Planned TrueCar Trade consumer pilot markets include Eastern PA, Northern NJ, Lower NY, CT, RI, and MA
- Initial product presentation and demos are planned for the 2 nd quarter, with a planned pilot release in the 3 rd quarter
Contactpressinquiries@truecar.comAlison Sternberg firstname.lastname@example.org