- PDN and National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) agree to a 2-year extension to produce Career Fairs, including the 2017 NAACP National Convention Career Fair, to be held in Baltimore, MD on July 25, 2017, and in San Antonio, TX in 2018.
- PDN and NAACP renew agreement to continue operations of the NAACP job board at www.NAACPJobFinder.com.
- Alpha Kappa Alpha, the first Greek-lettered sorority established by African-American college women, has selected PDN to conduct a Career Fair as part of the Alpha Kappa Alpha North East Regional Conference, to be held in Baltimore on April 27, 2017.
- Women in Technology International (WITI) has selected PDN to co-produce a Technology Career Fair for women as part of the WITI Summit in San Jose, CA on June 13, 2017.
- Black Data Processing Associates (BDPA) has selected PDN to co-produce the 39 th Annual BDPA Technology Conference and Career Fair to be held in Cincinnati, OH on July 28-29, 2017.
Star Jones, the Company's President, noted that "Our partnerships with these champions of diversity and inclusion underscores that PDN is a premier solution for employers who seek to recruit and hire diverse candidates." Jones added, "As a member of Alpha Kappa Alpha for over 30 years now, I am particularly proud to provide qualified diverse talent solutions through the organization that helped fuel my passion for diversity and inclusion as a young college student.""These partnerships are essential building blocks for building relationships between employers and candidates. Expanding our network to include technology partners addresses a great need in the market. We are also proud the NAACP has continued to select PDN as an important partner in assisting minorities with job opportunities and economic growth," said Jim Kirsch, the Company's Executive Co-Chairman. About Professional Diversity Network ( www.prodivnet.com)Professional Diversity Network, Inc. (PDN) is an Internet software and services company that develops and operates online professional networking communities dedicated to serving diverse professionals in the United States and employers seeking to hire diverse talent. Our subsidiary, National Association of Professional Women (NAPW), is a networking organization of professional women spanning more than 200 industries and professions. Through an online platform and our relationship recruitment affinity groups, we provide our employer clients a means to identify and acquire diverse talent and assist them with their efforts to comply with the Equal Employment Opportunity Office of Federal Contract Compliance Program. Notice Regarding Forward-Looking StatementsThis press release contains certain forward-looking statements, including statements related to our partnerships, business and strategies. Any such statements may be influenced by a variety of factors, some of which are beyond PDN's control, that could cause actual outcomes and results to be materially different from those projected, described, stated or implied in such forward-looking statements due to a number of risks and uncertainties. Factors that could contribute to such differences include, but are not limited to, the risk factors disclosed in our Annual Report on Form 10-K filed on March 31, 2017, and any subsequent filings made by us with the SEC. We assume no obligation to update the information included in this press release, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. The Form 10-K filed on March 31, 2017, together with this press release, are available on our website, www.prodivnet.com. Please click on "Investor Relations."
CONTACT:Michael J. Hall, EVP (contact for partnerships)(952) email@example.comChris Wesser, EVP & Secretary (contact for investor relations inquiries)(516) firstname.lastname@example.org