The Netflix (NFLX) model has made its way to the auto sector.
For $1,500 a month, customers can gain access to top Cadillac luxury vehicles without ever owning them.
The program is called BOOK by Cadillac, a division of General Motors (GM) .
That figure includes insurance, taxes and maintenance. You don't have to worry about mileage- there's no limit.
The Cadillac models include the CT6, XT5, Escalade and V Series. One weekend you may want an SUV for a long-trip, but on another weekend, a luxury sedan may suit your needs better.
Read more of TheStreet's coverage of the NY Auto Show:
- Cadillac Brings the Netflix Model To Your Driveway
- Audi Just Unveiled The Most Powerful TT Ever Built
- Why Toyota Decided to Radically Redesign Your Mom's Favorite Car, the Camry
- This Is the $45,000 Electric BMW With Recyled Seats That Targets Busy Urban Millennials
- Inside Audi's Mind Blowing R8 Sports Car With Laser Lights and a Killer Price Tag
- Here's When BMW Thinks You Will Be Able to Drive With No Hands
- Criminals Won't Be Able to Escape Ford's Mind Blowing New Hybrid Police Car