- GuideMD: Advanced Interactive Learning: A guided learning resource option for students, providing the flexibility to study for the exam anywhere and at your own pace.
- Becker's USMLE Step 2 CS Assessment: This live program offers you the ability to complete a half-length simulated exam to experience the exam environment with immediate feedback from your standardized patients.
The curriculum includes an in-depth workshop with content regarding medical residency admission, American diversity and healthcare in the United States. The intention is to orient international students toward positive understanding of the United States and guide student outcomes toward improved residency success.International students and graduates interested in taking Step 1 and Step 2 CK of the USMLE course in the United States can do so at Becker's Dallas Intensive located in Addison, Texas, which is 14 miles north of downtown Dallas. To learn more about international admissions and to begin the Form I-20 application, visit www.becker.com/usmle/courses/international-students-visa-immigration. Becker USMLE GuideMD and QMD Native App Becker's flexible self-study tool GuideMD: Advanced Interactive Learning and QMD: Advanced USMLE Question Bank are now available for the student on the go on Android and iOS mobile devices. GuideMD and QMD offer two advanced learning tools in one application: a guided exam preparation program and an advanced, clinically focused question bank. With this newly launched app students will be able to sync their progress seamlessly, and have the flexibility to access unique learning tools and features anywhere at any time, such as:
- Impactful Visual and Audio - Hours of audio and video content and hundreds of full-color illustrations, graphics and animation.
- GuideMD - Functional tools within the GuideMD platform that offer fast-play mode, advanced search, annotation ability and page view options.
- Customized Dashboard - A unique dashboard that displays all user activities to easily monitor and track progress, review tests taken, analyze scores and to retake any tests at random.
- Connect the Dots - Dr. Lionel Raymon provides detailed case related concepts, related to specific content featured in the Pharmacology text, ultimately creating a scenario that interlinks all subjects.
- ArchieMD - ArchieMD animations, high definition imaging and high color conceptualizations are incorporated throughout the Step 1 USMLE program.
- Up-to-Date Content - Leveraging feedback from students, Becker makes continuous updates to logical reasoning and other key prep materials to ensure it is up-to-date with the USMLE exam content.
Becker Professional Education has helped nearly half a million people prepare to succeed on professional exams including the USMLE. To learn more about Becker Professional Education, visit www.becker.com.About Becker Professional Education Becker Professional Education, a part of DeVry Education Group (NYSE: DV), is a global leader in professional education serving the accounting, project management and healthcare professions. Nearly half a million professionals have prepared to advance their careers through its CPA Exam Review, ACCA ® Courses, CMA Exam Review, PMP ® Exam Review, USMLE ® Review and Continuing Professional Education courses. Throughout its more than 60-year history, Becker has earned a strong track record of student success through world-class teaching, curriculum and learning tools that enable its students to develop the knowledge and performance skills necessary to stay ahead in an ever-changing business world. For more information about Becker Professional Education, visit www.becker.com. USMLE® is a joint program of the Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB) and the National Board of Medical Examiners (NBME). Test names and other trademarks are the property of the respective trademark holders. None of the trademark holders are endorsed, sponsor or support Becker Professional Education in any manner.