- Flexibility, Convenience and Agility. Located minutes from Toronto Pearson International Airport, TOR1 will offer 23 computer rooms ranging in size from 836 to 1,021M 2. The centre's agile design will provide adaptable infrastructure to support rapid deployment of customized solutions.
- Redundancy. High efficiency, state-of-the-art UPS technology with onsite diesel engine generator backup will ensure constant power to customers' critical loads. TOR1 will afford customers a variety of redundancies, ranging from N to 2N with a power density range of 1,076 to 3,228 watts per square metre.
- Efficiency. TOR1 is being engineered to deliver a Power Usage Effectiveness (PUE) of 1.25 annualized at full capacity.
- High-Speed Fibre Connectivity. TOR1 is conveniently located near several major carriers and plans to offer customers multiple options for carriers and connectivity to the interconnection hubs in downtown Toronto.
- Environmental Friendliness. TOR1 is being built to achieve LEED credentials and certifications.
|Adam Sanders Director, Strategic Objectives (416) 366-7735, ext. firstname.lastname@example.org||Mark Freeman Senior Director, Marketing, DFT Data Centers+1 (202) 728-0044, ext. email@example.com|