- Group Revenues increased by 7.1% in 2016, while 4Q16 results grew by 7.5%
- EBITDA in the twelve-month period grew by 6.6%, whereas 4Q16 EBITDA increased by 18.6%
- EBITDA margin at 4Q16 was shaped at 14.1% (+1.3pps vs. LY), while on a yearly basis remained steady at 13.3%
- In September, INTRALOT concluded the refinancing of its €325.0m Senior Notes, due in 2018, with a €250.0m bond due in 2021
- Simultaneously, the Group refinanced its €200.0m revolving credit facility up until 2019, increasing committed lines by €25.0m
- During 2016 the Group completed three important M&A transactions in Peru, Italy and Bulgaria
Consolidated Financial Statements for the 12 Months Ended December 31st, 2016 (in EUR million) FY16 FY15 % 4Q16 4Q15 % Change Change Revenues (Turnover) 1,323.6 1,235.5 7.1% 366.1 340.5 7.5% Gross Profit 233.1 233.7 -0.3% 64.8 65.5 -1.1% EBITDA 175.8 164.9 6.6% 51.6 43.5 18.6% EBITDA Margin (%) 13.3% 13.3% 0.0pps 14.1% 12.8% +1.3pps EBT 4.8 47.9 -90.1% -14.2 16.1 - EBT Margin (%) 0.4% 3.9% -3.5pps -3.9% 4.7% -8.6pps NIATMI 0.9 -65.1 - -0.9 -14.7 -Commenting on the FY 2016 Results INTRALOT Group CEO Antonios Kerastaris noted: "The strongly positive results of 2016 in both growth and profitability reflect important transformations that have taken place over the past couple of years across operational capabilities, project management, cost structure, and Products and Services portfolio investments. A series of M&A transactions greatly enhanced our business development potential through strong local partnerships and diversified portfolio offering. The past year was also marked by tremendous improvements in INTRALOT's financial structure in a way that secures future savings and a clear funding horizon until 2021 while affirming international investors' confidence in future value creation."