Included in the release are tools and services that can help retailers and branded manufacturers improve operations and connect to customers.Optimize Operations Through Actionable Intelligence:
- Algorithmic Repricer for eBay is the newest addition to ChannelAdvisor's suite of repricing tools, including Algorithmic Repricers for Walmart, Jet, and Amazon. The Algorithmic Repricer for eBay offers sellers an opportunity to gain a competitive advantage. The Repricer is designed to help sellers stay competitive by improving the chance of winning top placement while maximizing margin through machine learning and real-time analytics.
- Competition Environment Dashboard for Amazon offers sellers a way to understand their competition, landscape trends and where they may encounter risks, then provides recommended actions.
- Wholesale Orders - ChannelAdvisor now supports purchase orders for wholesale, also known as first party. This functionality can help brands streamline the process of POs with retailers.
- Access ChannelAdvisor enables sellers to further diversify their business and reach new potential customers to help grow revenue through access to new marketplaces like TopHatter, Fruugo, and Pricefalls.
- Facebook Ad Technology. ChannelAdvisor has been granted official status as a Facebook Marketing Partner, with a specialty in ad technology. The Facebook Marketing Partner program recognizes companies who add significant value to the Facebook advertiser ecosystem through cutting edge innovation and service excellence. Partners are vetted for capability and expertise, as well as for a solid track record of success. This expertise helps advertisers find potential customers through audience targeting.
- Local Inventory Ads for Google - ChannelAdvisor has announced full support for local inventory ads for Google. "Google local inventory ads help bridge the gap between mobile consumers looking for products and the stores carrying the product nearby," said Link Walls, vice president of product management, digital marketing. "By offering full support to manage these ads, we can help retailers with a brick and mortar presence connect with online shoppers."
- Marketing Services for Amazon. ChannelAdvisor now offers support for Marketing Services for Amazon, specializing in sponsored products, headline search and product display ads. These ads are increasingly critical for brands to maintain visibility on Amazon.
- Drop ship provides a central location and management of drop ship orders, with no third party necessary. Vendors can utilize a drop ship model to reach new consumers through new channels with large retailers like Amazon, Jet and Overstock. With ChannelAdvisor's drop ship platform capabilities, vendors can streamline the order fulfillment process to help ensure that customers have a consistent and positive experience with retailers selling their products.
- Vendor Services for Amazon is used by brands and retailers to directly sell first party on Amazon. ChannelAdvisor's Product Content Optimization functionality will transform, validate and deliver the necessary product data to Amazon. The technology helps streamline the process, and coupled with our Managed Services experts, provides strategic guidance and improves execution of the program to meet goals and objectives.