Along with the transition of CEO responsibilities, and to reinforce a commitment to EQT's strategic focus, Schlotterbeck recently announced his senior management team, the members of which are as follows:
- David Schlosser was appointed Senior Vice President, EQT Corporation; and President, Exploration & Production.
- Lisa Hyland was appointed Senior Vice President, EQT Corporation; and President, Midstream; and also Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer for the general partner of EQT Midstream Partners. With Lisa's pending retirement in March 2018, these positions are interim and an executive search firm has been hired for the selection process.
- Rob McNally remains Senior Vice President & Chief Financial Officer and will assume management responsibilities for the Business Development, Facilities, Information Technology, Innovation, and Procurement functions.
- Lew Gardner remains General Counsel & Vice President, External Affairs.
- Charlene Petrelli remains Vice President & Chief Human Resources Officer.
- Blue Jenkins was appointed to the newly created role of Chief Commercial Officer.
- Pat Kane remains Chief Investor Relations Officer and will assume management of EQT's Strategy & Competitive Analysis function.
Visit EQT Corporation at www.EQT.comAbout EQT Midstream Partners: EQT Midstream Partners, LP is a growth-oriented limited partnership formed by EQT Corporation to own, operate, acquire, and develop midstream assets in the Appalachian Basin. The Partnership provides midstream services to EQT Corporation and third-party companies through its strategically located transmission, storage, and gathering systems that service the Marcellus and Utica regions. The Partnership owns approximately 950 miles of FERC-regulated interstate pipelines; and also owns approximately 1,800 miles of high- and low-pressure gathering lines. Visit EQT Midstream Partners, LP at www.eqtmidstreampartners.com. About EQT GP Holdings: EQT GP Holdings, LP is a limited partnership that owns the general partner interest, all of the incentive distribution rights, and a portion of the limited partner interests in EQT Midstream Partners, LP. EQT Corporation owns a 90% limited partner interest in EQT GP Holdings, LP. Visit EQT GP Holdings, LP at www.eqtmidstreampartners.com.