- Intricate, novelty shoes by renowned shoe designer, Ruthie Davis;
- Sophisticated apparel pieces by Marla Wynn;
- Cosmetic accessory collection by Bravo's Ladies of London Stylist, Luke Henderson;
- Detailed, character-inspired hand bags by accessories designer, Danielle Nicole;
- Fantastical statement jewelry by Heidi Daus;
- Delicate glass rose by Waterford;
- Belle-inspired sandals and footwear by celebrated footwear designer, Vince Camuto;
- Hand-carved jewelry pieces by Amedeo;
- Table top glassware by Patina Vie;
- Home pieces featuring the rose motif by Clever Carriage;
- Bone china tea sets and accessories by Royal Albert;
- Live roses in yellow, red and a special red-yellow combination by Meadow Valley.
For more information on "Beauty and the Beast," follow:Facebook.com/BeautyandtheBeastTwitter.com/BeourguestInstagram.com/BeautyandtheBeast About HSN: HSN is a leading entertainment and lifestyle retailer, offering a curated assortment of exclusive products and top brand names to its customers. HSN incorporates entertainment, inspiration, personalities and industry experts to provide an entirely unique shopping experience. At HSN, customers find exceptional selections in Health & Beauty, Jewelry, Home/Lifestyle, fashion/Accessories, and Electronics. HSN broadcasts live to approximately 94 million households in the US 24/7 and its website - hsn.com - features more than 50,000 product videos. Mobile applications include HSN apps for iPad, iPhone and Android. HSN, founded 39 years ago as the first shopping network, is an operating segment of HSN, Inc. (Nasdaq:HSNI). For more information, please visit www.HSN.com, or follow @HSN on Facebook and Twitter.
Media ContactMeliz Andiroglu727.872.4580Meliz.Andiroglu@hsn.net