- Fast Performance - Quickly resolves queries through a highly reliable, global DNS infrastructure. The UltraRecursive nodes are co-located with Neustar's authoritative and top-level-domain (TLD) servers, providing near-zero latency responses and instant cache updates for the zones that Neustar hosts.
- Early Detection - Stops threats at the first point of contact and blocks malware before it reaches networks or endpoints by using Neustar and third-party threat intelligence feeds.
- Effective Protection - Mitigates threats by preventing access to malicious websites known for malware, phishing, spyware and bots. Blocks unwanted and inappropriate content with the use of pre-defined category based web filtering and custom white/black lists.
- Easy Deployment - Cloud-based, managed solution adds an extra layer of performance and security without the need for appliances, installations or additional configurations, such as end-point agents. Save time and money - with the added benefits of a web-based portal, detailed reporting and industry leading SLAs.
- Built-in DDoS Protection - Purpose-built DDoS protection to defend against attacks towards UltraRecursive and to ensure that businesses' DNS does not become a source for future DDoS attacks against others.
- Acceptable Use Policies - Customize and easily enforce company-wide policies at the user level to improve productivity and ensure global workforces aren't distracted by non-compliant sites.
For more information about Neustar UltraRecursive please visit https://www.neustar.biz/security/dns-services/recursive-dns.About Neustar Every day, the world generates roughly 2.5 quadrillion bits of data. Neustar (NYSE: NSR) isolates certain elements and analyzes, simplifies and edits them to make precise and valuable decisions that drive results. As one of the few companies capable of knowing with certainty who is on the other end of every interaction, we're trusted by the world's great brands to make critical decisions some 20 billion times a day. We help marketers send timely and relevant messages to the right people. Because we can authoritatively tell a client exactly who is calling or connecting with them, we make critical real-time responses possible. And the same comprehensive information that enables our clients to direct and manage orders also stops attackers. We know when someone isn't who they claim to be, which helps stop fraud and denial of service before they're a problem. Because we're also an experienced manager of some of the world's most complex databases, we help clients control their online identity, registering and protecting their domain name, and routing traffic to the correct network address. By linking the most essential information with the people who depend on it, we provide more than 12,000 clients worldwide with decisions—not just data. More information is available at http://www.neustar.biz.