- Retail: Statistics (-67%), community outreach (-36%), supply chain management (-29%), space planning (-27%)
- Manufacturing: Verilog (hardware description language) (-61%), object-oriented design (-59%), software design (57%)
- Food & Beverage: Data analytics (-66%), competitive analysis (-45%), market research (-38%), problem solving (-24%)
- Healthcare: Enterprise software (-74%), programming (-65%), strategy (-54%), analysis (-51%)
- Financial Services: Programming (-53%), operational planning (-50%), P&L management (-46%), cybersecurity (-38%)
- Information Technology: Relationship building (-21%), performance measurement (-14%), business acumen (-12%), IT audit (-8%)
- Travel and Tourism: Wireless technologies (-95%), CPM scheduling (-94%), enterprise software (-88%), mobile applications (-80%)
A negative index percentage for a particular skill means there is a shortage of people who have that skill to meet the industry's demand. A positive index percentage for a skill means there is an oversupply of that skill within the industry.About Strayer Education, Inc. Strayer Education, Inc. (NASDAQ: STRA) is an education services holding company that owns Strayer University and the New York Code and Design Academy. For more information on Strayer Education, Inc. visit www.strayereducation.com. About Strayer University Founded in 1892, Strayer University is a proprietary institution of higher learning that offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs in business administration, accounting, information technology, education, health services administration, nursing, public administration, and criminal justice, to working adult students. The University includes Strayer@Work, which serves corporate clients by delivering the next generation of performance improvement and workforce development. Strayer University also offers an executive MBA online and corporate training program through its Jack Welch Management Institute. Strayer University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104 (267-284-5000). The Middle States Commission on Higher Education is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation. For more information on Strayer University visit www.strayer.edu. About New York Code and Design Academy New York Code and Design Academy (NYCDA) is a New York City-based provider of non-degree web and mobile app development courses. NYCDA courses are delivered primarily on-ground to students seeking to further their career in software application development. NYCDA does not participate in the Federal Title IV lending program. For more information on NYCDA visit www.nycda.com.