- Randy Arthur (United States)
- Graham Chastney (United Kingdom)
- Ged Cunliffe (United Kingdom)
- Max Hemingway (United Kingdom)
- Stuart Downes (United Kingdom)
- Greg Kelaart-Courtney (Singapore)
- Andrew Lee (United Kingdom)
- Meganan Naidoo (Australia)
The Supreme Court rules that previous congressional action forbidding states from legalizing sports betting was unconstitutional.
On its investor call on Wednesday morning, Walmart discusses the Flipkart deal.
OptionsProfits, the CBOE, and Option Pit are hosting a class on March 24 that covers a wide variety of methods to trade the S&P 500.