Basically, the Dodge Demon will be insane -- that much is likely to be on display when the beastly auto gets unveiled on Tuesday evening.
Say hello to the new Dodge Challenger SRT Demon! 10-second factory car. More details at performancedrive.com.au #carnews #musclecars #srt #srtdemon #dodge #dodgechallenger #fca #chrysler #hellcat #v8 #supercars #supercharged #quartermile #performancedrive #breakingnews #newyorkautoshow #power #burnoutmachine
A post shared by PerformanceDrive (@performancedrive) on
Demon's Special Race Crate
Demon's Drag Race Mode
Demon's Extra Durable Parts
Demon's Performance Pages
Demon Drag Racing
Demon's Launch Mode
Demon's Cold Air Intake
Demon's Special Racing Fuel
The Demon was reportedly on display in the below promo video for Fast and Furious 8.
Here is TheStreet fully enjoying a track test of the Dodge Hellcat.
This story has been updated from Mar. 30 with new details.
- We Were Blown Away Spending a Few Days With This $416,000 Special Edition Rolls-Royce
- 6 Must See Disruptive Electric Cars Hitting the Streets Soon
- Look at This Very Affordable New Cadillac -- We Fell in Love With It and You Would Too
- The 10 Most Costly Supercars You Can Buy Online
- Here Are the 12 Best Family Vehicles of 2017