- New Jersey Natural Gas, NJR's principal subsidiary, operates and maintains over 7,300 miles of natural gas transportation and distribution infrastructure to serve over half a million customers in New Jersey's Monmouth, Ocean and parts of Morris, Middlesex and Burlington counties.
- NJR Energy Services manages a diversified portfolio of natural gas transportation and storage assets and provides physical natural gas services and customized energy solutions to its customers across North America.
- NJR Clean Energy Ventures invests in, owns and operates solar and onshore wind projects with a total capacity of more than 276 megawatts, providing residential and commercial customers with low-carbon solutions.
- NJR Midstream serves customers from local distributors and producers to electric generators and wholesale marketers through its 50 percent equity ownership in the Steckman Ridge natural gas storage facility and its stake in Dominion Midstream Partners, L.P., as well as its 20 percent equity interest in the PennEast Pipeline Project.
- NJR Home Services provides service contracts as well as heating, central air conditioning, water heaters, standby generators, solar and other indoor and outdoor comfort products to residential homes throughout New Jersey.
In honor of the life, legacy of service and lasting contributions of Alfred C. Koeppe, a member of New Jersey Resources' (NJR) board of directors who passed away on December 6, 2016, NJR announced the creation of the Alfred C. Koeppe Service Award at its annual meeting held today. "Al Koeppe was one of New Jersey's pre-eminent business leaders and a valued member of New Jersey Resources' board of directors, whose intelligence, insights and integrity have made us a better company," said Laurence M. Downes, chairman and CEO of New Jersey Resources. "His focus was always about helping others and no one I know has had a positive impact on more lives than Al. The creation of the Alfred C. Koeppe Service Award is a fitting tribute to Al and the value of service he exemplified." The Alfred C. Koeppe Service Award will be presented annually to an NJR union employee who personifies a commitment to service that improves the lives of others, enhances New Jersey's communities and benefits the company. Stephanie Campagna, a New Jersey Natural Gas (NJNG) customer service representative and member of IBEW Local 1820, was named the inaugural recipient. Stephanie joined NJNG, the principal subsidiary of NJR, in 2009 and works on the frontlines to meet customers' needs and expectations. In addition to her contributions to customers, she also serves as a first lieutenant in the New Jersey Army National Guard, where she was recently named commander of her company. "Stephanie Campagna is an exceptional employee and a valued member of our team," Downes said. "Her unparalleled commitment of service to our customers, company and country makes her a fitting and deserving recipient of the first Alfred C. Koeppe Service Award." About New Jersey Resources New Jersey Resources (NYSE:NJR) is a Fortune 1000 company that, through its subsidiaries, provides safe and reliable natural gas and clean energy services, including transportation, distribution, asset management and home services. NJR is comprised of five primary businesses: