- Security: Customers will give explicit consent to share their data with Intuit. Once authorized, Chase will provide a secure token to Intuit to access customer data.
- Convenience: Chase customers will see their banking information safely populated into the Intuit applications quickly.
- Customer control: Customers will give explicit consent for Intuit applications to use specific account information, and will be able to turn on and off access for Intuit applications.
- Privacy: Chase and Intuit will strive to maintain industry best practices for data privacy and security.
- No data reselling: Consistent with its Data Stewardship Principles, Intuit won't sell customer data to third parties.
"In partnership with Intuit, we're launching a fast, simple and secure method for customers to selectively share their data," said Gordon Smith, CEO of Consumer & Community Banking at Chase. "We encourage all financial institutions, aggregators and application service providers to join us in helping consumers and businesses use technology tools to understand their financial lives, identify new needs and make better decisions about their money."We will continue to pursue technology and industry advancements that place consumers and businesses at the center, allowing them to control who has access to their financial information in a way that prioritizes ease of use and transparency for all," he said. About Chase Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. Chase serves nearly half of America's households with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. Customers can choose how and where they want to bank: 5,300 branches, 16,000 ATMs, mobile, online and by phone. For more information, go to Chase.com. About Intuit Intuit Inc. creates business and financial management solutions that simplify the business of life for small businesses, consumers and accounting professionals. Its flagship products and services include QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, which make it easier to manage small businesses and tax preparation and filing. Mint provides a fresh, easy and intelligent way for people to manage their money, while Intuit's ProConnect brand portfolio includes ProConnect Tax Online, ProSeries® and Lacerte®, the company's leading tax preparation offerings for professional accountants. Founded in 1983, Intuit had revenue of $4.7 billion in its fiscal year 2016. The company has approximately 7,900 employees with major offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, India, Australia and other locations. More information can be found at www.intuit.com.