- The Living Stage — a culturally immersive performance experience giving locals a platform to inspire travelers and cultivate creativity within the community. Performances range from storytelling and poetry readings to cooking demonstrations and adult mixology classes.
- Project Wake Up Call — a philanthropic initiative that supports local charities to help improve conditions for those affected by homelessness. Guests who donate $100 or more receive a complimentary night stay at the Hotel RL location of their choice. Hotel RL Omaha has partnered with Youth Emergency Services (YES), an organization that provides shelter and resources to hundreds of homeless youth in the Omaha metro area with the sole goal of helping them turn their lives around. Hotel RL Brooklyn will be announcing their partner in the coming month.
- Victrola Coffee — the signature coffee brand of RLHC that reflects its Pacific Northwest roots is served in all Hotel RL lobbies, with craft coffee beverages made to order, providing guests with an elevated coffee experience.
- Cascadia Soapery — the RLHC environmentally-friendly bath and beauty products developed with naturally-derived ingredients and handcrafted scents intended to evoke the essence of the Pacific Northwest.
- Complimentary bike rentals — Hotel RL offers complimentary Villy Custom bicycle rentals providing guests with the opportunity to explore these evolving destinations at their leisure.
Investor Relations Contact:Evelyn InfurnaO: 203-682-8265C: 203-856-2088Investor.Relations@redlion.com Media Contact:Elyse EisenAccount Director, NFJ for RLHC (Red Lion Hotels Corporation)firstname.lastname@example.org