- Develop cyber threat intelligence requirements and programmatic strategies, and identify related key monitoring strategies to enable a comprehensive managed cyber threat intelligence program.
- Use IntSights' fully automated threat data collection and analytics platform to help monitor carefully cultivated intelligence requirements for indications of exploitations discovered on the clear, deep and dark web.
- Leverage Optiv's proprietary tools, processes, analytical rigor and best practices to help clients develop, implement and operate proactive security models.
- Focus efforts on threat investigation rather than threat searches, enabling clients to take a more targeted approach with their security investigations and better identify cyber threats that pose a real risk to the business.
- Prioritize alerts regarding a client's adversaries' tactics, techniques and procedures, centered on client-defined assets and requirements.
- Enable clients to more quickly respond to current or potential attacks through one-click proactive reporting, actionable analysis, detailed remediation guidance; as well as provide automated remediation at the source through the removal of malicious sites, social media accounts and other forms of malicious content.
- Help clients gain a decision advantage by enhancing visibility into externally validated threats which directly affect a client's business, customers, brand, executives or physical location.
"IntSights uses innovative intelligence sourcing and gathering methods to mine and aggregate data from a range of open and closed sources, resulting in the rapid curation of highly reliable intelligence which has the potential to be highly actionable," said Guy Nizan, IntSight's CEO. "We are excited to have Optiv's experienced team of cyber threat intelligence and security experts leverage this intelligence through our cutting-edge platform. Optiv has a proven track record of helping companies solve their toughest security problems, and we are proud to support their efforts to deliver a comprehensive cyber threat intelligence solution to their clients."Optiv's cyber threat intelligence suite of services helps organizations plan, build and run their cyber threat intelligence function. Through its cyber threat intelligence-as-a-service, program workshops and consulting services, Optiv can help enhance a client's security operations by defining an organization-specific cyber threat landscape tailored to the unique business environment. Optiv experts assess, develop and mature information collected by native and peripheral sources, allowing clients to take immediate action. About Optiv SecurityOptiv is a market-leading provider of end-to-end cyber security solutions. We help clients plan, build and run successful cyber security programs that achieve business objectives through our depth and breadth of cyber security offerings, extensive capabilities and proven expertise in cyber security strategy, managed security services, incident response, risk and compliance, security consulting, training and support, integration and architecture services, and security technology. A Blackstone (NYSE: BX) portfolio company, Optiv maintains premium partnerships with more than 400 of the leading security technology manufacturers. For more information, visit www.optiv.com or follow us at www.twitter.com/optiv, www.facebook.com/optivinc and www.linkedin.com/company/optiv-inc.