- Improved customer experience - by allowing consumers to choose how they authenticate - via voice or face, and enabling these more human-like engagements, Nina ID starts each customer engagement off with a positive interaction.
- Strong Security, Across Authentication Methods - leveraging the unique characteristics of a consumer's voice, or similarly the unique attributes of a face, Nina ID securely authenticates each customer with proven biometric technology. And with the Nina ID risk engine, authentication factors that are provisioned by third parties such as fingerprint recognition on smartphones can be managed to ensure desired security levels are maintained regardless of the authentication method chosen by the customer.
- Say so long to passwords and other forms of knowledge-based authentication - With multiple biometric modalities offered in Nina ID, organizations can more easily transition away from PINs, passwords and security questions as their primary form of authentication and security.
- More seamless authentication process - once a consumer has created their unique voiceprint or faceprint, authentication can take place in a matter of seconds.
- Active fraudster detection - by leveraging behavioral biometrics in the background, Nina ID is constantly scanning for potential fraud activity to keep consumers safe.
"Intelligent authentication goes hand-in-hand with the expansion of virtual agents and intelligent assistants," explained Dan Miller, Lead Analyst at Opus Research. "With Nina ID, Nuance defined a simple way to establish secure, trusted and personalized links between customers and the brands with which they carry out business."For more information about Nina ID, please visit here. About Nuance Communications, Inc.Nuance Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUAN) is a leading provider of voice and language solutions for businesses and consumers around the world. Its technologies, applications and services make the user experience more compelling by transforming the way people interact with devices and systems. Every day, millions of users and thousands of businesses experience Nuance's proven applications. For more information, please visit www.nuance.com. Trademark reference: Nuance and the Nuance logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Nuance Communications, Inc. or its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks referenced herein are the property of their respective owners.