Additional findings from the research include:
- Almost 70% of Millennials think video ads must continue to get better to win their attention.
- Millennials have strong reactions to video ads--from laughter to tears. Subtlety is not the tactic to use with this generation. 60% said they've been recently annoyed by a video ad, and even more said so about TV.
- 65% of Millennials say they have deliberately watched a video ad more than once because it was engaging.
- 84% of viewers claim humor is the quality that will drive them to watch videos in the coming months
- 33% of consumers told someone about, or shared, an ad they just watched.