"As businesses continue to embrace mobile collaboration, workers across every industry and job description are looking for new mobile solutions to explore what's possible when 'being in the office' doesn't mean being tied to a desk," said Tamara Lane, Director of Global Product Marketing. "Tools such as Voyager 5200 UC give people the power to engage with work on their terms."Plantronics Voyager 5200 UC will be displayed in the Innovation Awards Showcase, at Tech West at CES 2017, occurring January 5-8, 2017, in Las Vegas. Voyager 5200 UC
- Includes a portable charging case and BT600 Class 1 USB Bluetooth® adapter, making multi-device connectivity and communication from computers, tablets, and video appliances and mobile phones easy and seamless whether you are in or out of the office.
- Features WindSmart technology, an exclusive Plantronics innovation, which ensures wind and noise reduction.
- Its aerodynamic boom allows wind to slide past without creating turbulence.
- The boom's windscreen acts as the first layer of protection for the mics, and then each mic is further sheltered in a 'wind box'.
- Four omni-directional mics and a proprietary wind-cancelling algorithm keeps the mics focused on the wearer's voice and removes disruptive noise.
- Voyager 5200 UC with BT600 Bluetooth Dongle is available now with an MSRP of $219.99 USD.
Press Contacts: Lerin O'NeillPlantronicsSenior Manager, Public Relations (831) firstname.lastname@example.org