- CDX-1140 elicits direct anti-tumor activity against CD40-positive lymphomas in preclinical tumor models.
- The addition of human peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMCs) to the tumor models enhances the anti-tumor activity of CDX-1140 compared to the administration of either human PBMC or CDX-1140 alone, indicating an activated anti-tumor immune response by CDX-1140 in addition to direct anti-tumor activity.
- The combination of CDX-1140 and varlilumab, elicited greater anti-tumor activity than either antibody alone.
- Varlilumab: "Anti-CD27 Enhances Lymphoma Immunotherapy through Profound Myeloid Cell Recruitment" was presented in a poster session on Sunday, December 4 ( Abstract #3024). This poster was selected for discussion in a Special-Interest Session called, "Novel Approaches to Immunotherapy - Not Just Checkpoint" to be held on Monday, December 5, 2016 from 12:15-1:15 pm PST.
- CDX-301: "Combining In Situ Vaccination with Immune Checkpoint Blockade Induces Long-Term Regression of Lymphoma Tumors" was presented in an oral session on Sunday, December 4 ( Abstract #465).
- CDX-1401: "Vaccination with NY-ESO-1 in Combination with Decitabine for Patients with MDS" will be presented in a poster session on Monday, December 5 ( Abstract #4326).
Forward Looking StatementThis release contains "forward-looking statements" made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including those related to the Company's strategic focus and the future development and commercialization (by Celldex and others) of glembatumumab vedotin ("glemba"; CDX-011), varlilumab ("varli"; CDX-1127) and other products and our goals for 2016. Forward-looking statements reflect management's current knowledge, assumptions, judgment and expectations regarding future performance or events. Although management believes that the expectations reflected in such statements are reasonable, they give no assurance that such expectations will prove to be correct or that those goals will be achieved, and you should be aware that actual results could differ materially from those contained in the forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties, including, but not limited to, our ability to successfully complete research and further development and commercialization of glembatumumab vedotin and other drug candidates; our ability to obtain additional capital to meet our long-term liquidity needs on acceptable terms, or at all, including the additional capital which will be necessary to complete the clinical trials that we have initiated or plan to initiate; our ability to successfully integrate our and Kolltan's business and to operate the combined businesses efficiently; our ability to realize the anticipated benefits from the acquisition of Kolltan; the uncertainties inherent in clinical testing and accruing patients for clinical trials; our limited experience in bringing programs through Phase 3 clinical trials; our ability to manage and successfully complete multiple clinical trials and the research and development efforts for our multiple products at varying stages of development; the availability, cost, delivery and quality of clinical and commercial grade materials produced by our own manufacturing facility or supplied by contract manufacturers, who may be our sole source of supply; the timing, cost and uncertainty of obtaining regulatory approvals; our ability to maintain and derive benefit from the Fast Track designation for glembatumumab vedotin which does not change the standards for regulatory approval or guarantee regulatory approval on an expedited basis, or at all; the failure of the market for the Company's programs to continue to develop; our ability to protect the Company's intellectual property; the loss of any executive officers or key personnel or consultants; competition; changes in the regulatory landscape or the imposition of regulations that affect the Company's products; and other factors listed under "Risk Factors" in our annual report on Form 10-K and quarterly reports on Form 10-Q.
All forward-looking statements are expressly qualified in their entirety by this cautionary notice. You are cautioned not to place undue reliance on any forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date of this release. We have no obligation, and expressly disclaim any obligation, to update, revise or correct any of the forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Company Contact Sarah CavanaughVice President of Investor Relations & Corp CommunicationsCelldex Therapeutics, Inc.(781) email@example.comCharles LilesAssociate Director of Investor Relations & Corp CommunicationsCelldex Therapeutics, Inc.(781) firstname.lastname@example.orgMedia InquiriesDan BudwickBrewLife(973) email@example.com