Key Features of LoRa Wireless RF Technology:
- Long Range: A single base station using LoRa Technology enables deep penetration capability for dense urban environments and indoor coverage, while also providing the ability to connect to sensors more than 15-30 miles away in rural areas.
- Low Power: The LoRaWAN protocol was developed specifically for low power and enables unprecedented battery lifetime of up to 20 years depending on the application.
- Geolocation: Enables tracking applications without GPS or additional power consumption
- Low Cost: LoRa Technology reduces up front infrastructure investments and operating costs, as well as end-node sensor costs.
- Open Standard: The LoRaWAN protocol ensures interoperability among applications, IoT solution providers and telecom operators to speed adoption and deployment.
- To learn how LoRa enables IoT visit Semtech's LoRa/IoT site.
- LoRa Geolocation: www.semtech.com/wireless-rf/lora-geolocation
- Engage with the LoRa Community or contact Semtech's support team for technical support or general product inquiries.
- Sign up for Semtech's e-newsletter Inside Circuit for quarterly product updates.
- Follow Semtech on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Google+.
The photo is also available at Newscom, www.newscom.com, and via AP PhotoExpress.
Contact: Ronda GrechSemtech Corporation(805) firstname.lastname@example.org