- Accelerate the process of data capture.
- Eliminate unnecessary duplication of data.
- Reduce transcription errors.
- Enable real-time entry of electronic source data during subject visits.
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of data.
OmniComm's TrialMaster EDC was selected for its inherent flexibility, scalability, data quality and broad capabilities to provide a highly configurable, integrated EDC and patient-registry solution. Specific emphasis for TrialMaster's selection included:
- Ability to build studies more efficiently and effectively than the hospital's legacy systems.
- Adeptness in query management workflow.
- Intuitive interface for all key user groups.
- Dynamic and centralized monitoring for risk-based monitoring.
- Ability to export SDTM datasets directly from TrialMaster using Custom Export Utility Tool™.
- Automated transfer of significant adverse event data using SafetyLink™.
- Embedded electronic patient recorded outcomes (ePRO).
Contact InfoDennis Constantinou OmniComm Systems, Inc. +firstname.lastname@example.org