- Reduction of ~56% in Urge Incontinence;
- Reduction of ~66% in Stress Incontinence;
- Reduction of ~61% in Urinary Urgency;
- Reduction of ~33% in Urinary Frequency meaning the total average urinary frequency was in the normal/ideal range after two months of use; and
- Reduction of ~46% in Nocturia.
Innovus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ("Innovus Pharma") (OTCQB Venture Market: INNV), an emerging commercial-stage pharmaceutical company that delivers safe, innovative and effective over-the-counter medicine and consumer care products to improve men's and women's health and respiratory diseases, today announced the launch of UriVarx™ in the U.S. UriVarx™ is clinically proven to reduce urinary urgency, accidents and both day and night frequency in Overactive Bladder ("OAB") and Urinary Incontinence ("UI") patients. "UriVarx™ is the fifth Innovus product to be launched using our acquired Beyond Human® sales and marketing platform and we believe the product could generate an additional $3.0 million a year in revenues. This launch moves us one step closer to achieving our 2017 goals of $15 million in revenue and profitability," said Innovus CEO Dr. Bassam Damaj. "Bladder health affects millions of people in the U.S. and we believe it is important to offer a natural, yet clinically tested alternative." UriVarx™ has undergone two double blind and comparative trials in both male and female OAB and UI patients. The clinical results include: