Antibe Therapeutics Inc. ("Antibe") (TSXV:ATE) (OTCQX:ATBPF) filed its financial and operating results on Tuesday, November 29 for the fiscal quarter ended September 30, 2016. The Corporation's unaudited fiscal Q2 2017 interim consolidated financial statements and MD&A are available on SEDAR. "The clinical development of ATB-346 continues to be the top priority for our executive team as we prepare to initiate a double-blind, placebo-controlled, phase 2 dose-ranging clinical study for osteoarthritis in the new year," said Dan Legault, Antibe's CEO. "In addition, Citagenix has been executing upon its U.S. expansion strategy and has taken steps to concentrate its focus on dental regenerative medicine. In particular, Citagenix has decided to slowly withdraw from the orthopedic market and has repositioned its surgical instrument line to be more complementary to its dental regenerative business. The launch of its growth initiative in the USA last month is a significant milestone for Citagenix's global expansion strategy and we expect it to deliver a positive contribution to profitability within a few quarters." Q2 2017 Highlights
- Successfully completed initial phase 2 clinical trial of ATB-346 in osteoarthritis patients with strong efficacy and safety data;
- Continued promising pre-clinical work for ATB-346 in experimental cancer;
- Launched Neomem® FlexPlus, a high-performance barrier membrane for regenerative procedures in oral surgery;
- Appointed Yung Wu, Managing Director of private equity firm NFQ Ventures and a seasoned entrepreneur, to the Board of Directors; and
- Presented at the 2016 Rodman & Renshaw Global Investment Conference.
- Initiated strategic growth initiative for Citagenix in the United States, the largest global market for dental biologics; and
- Confirmed non-addictive properties for Antibe's second pipeline drug, ATB-352, a potent pain-killer.