- Signed long-term supply agreement and strategic partnership with Luxmux, a leader in innovative photonic and optic technologies;
- Announced agreement with Singapore Economic Development Board (EDB) to expand R&D operations in Singapore;
- Awarded two new U.S. patents, including one regarded as fundamental;
- Appointed Thomas R. Mika as Chief Financial Officer;
- Subsequent to the end of the quarter, completed public offering which generated gross proceeds of C$12,528,000 (US$9,349,254); and
- Ended the quarter with cash and cash equivalents of US$9,699,899, which does not include the net proceeds from the offering.
SAN JOSE, Calif., Nov. 28, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- POET Technologies Inc. (the "Company" or "POET") (OTCQX:POETF) (TSX Venture:PTK), the developer of opto-electronic fabrication process IP and devices, and manufacturer of sensing and optical light source products, reported consolidated financial results for the period ended September 30, 2016. These interim financial results along with the Management Discussion and Analysis have been filed on SEDAR. Third Quarter and Recent Highlights: