- Serving a Thanksgiving dinner to the homeless with Catholic Charities in Washington DC.
- Building a new home with Habitat for Humanity in Rock Island, Ill.
- Baking cookies for Ronald McDonald House families with hospitalized children in Chicago
- Building playgrounds with Kaboom! in Baltimore and Philadelphia
- Sorting and packing food at the Food Bank of Southern NJ and the Greater Chicago Food Depository
- Teaching fission and other nuclear concepts to high school students
- Participating in the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center Boot Walk to End Cancer
So far this year, Exelon employees have volunteered more than 126,000 hours to service projects and pledged more than $7,723,000 through company giving campaigns, exceeding the company's goal and breaking previous records. This comprehensive community engagement program supports Exelon's commitment to education, the environment, diversity and inclusion, and community engagement.Exelon Corporation (NYSE: EXC) is a Fortune 100 energy company with the largest number of utility customers in the U.S. Exelon does business in 48 states, the District of Columbia and Canada and had 2015 revenue of $34.5 billion. Exelon's six utilities deliver electricity and natural gas to approximately 10 million customers in Delaware, the District of Columbia, Illinois, Maryland, New Jersey and Pennsylvania through its Atlantic City Electric, BGE, ComEd, Delmarva Power, PECO and Pepco subsidiaries. Exelon is one of the largest competitive U.S. power generators, with more than 32,700 megawatts of nuclear, gas, wind, solar and hydroelectric generating capacity comprising one of the nation's cleanest and lowest-cost power generation fleets. The company's Constellation business unit provides energy products and services to approximately 2.5 million residential, public sector and business customers, including more than two-thirds of the Fortune 100. Follow Exelon on Twitter @Exelon.